Friday, August 17, 2012

Elephant joke time.

When I was a kid Elephant jokes were running a muck with the kids in my neighborhood.  Nothing so sad as to see Elephant jokes running a muck. 
What do you call the black spot under the foot of an African Elephant...Drum roll...slow natives.
How can you tell if there has been an elephant in your refrigerator?  By the foot prints in the jello of course.
The actual gag I was going to do was: first panel..Gordy the Rhino saying to Sid the Elephant, "What a night I had. I woke up in a strange room and could not figure why I was there."  2nd panel: Sid-" Where were you?" 3rd panel and drum roll once again...Gordy says, "The bathroom."
What was Gordy the Rhino doing in a bathroom you may ask......Drum roll please...To pee of course...So how can you tell if a Rhino has been in your bathroom?  The toilet seat has been left up.

No comments:

Post a Comment